CVCA COUNSELING SERVICES AND COVID-19
CVCA Clinicians are taking the Coronavirus or COVID-19 very seriously and are currently making the following changes in our practice.
- Clinicians are providing teletherapy using a secure video conferencing platform. Please contact your clinician through email or phone call to arrange your sessions going forward.
- Clinicians are able to provide teletherapy sessions for individuals, couples and families and we are committed to supporting and meeting the needs of our clients.
- We will waive all missed appointments fees related to illness, quarantine or self-quarantine due to exposure to COVID-19, and/or appointments cancelled due to concerns about exposure to COVID-19.
- We continue to be committed to provide the quality therapeutic services you deserve especially during this time of heightened health concern.
- We are experiencing a high volume of requests for services. It may take up to a week for calls and messages to be returned.
For additional information:
Welcome to Capital Valley Counseling Associates, LLC. We are pleased that you are interested in our services and look forward to the opportunity of working with you. We know that counseling can be beneficial, and we strive to create a welcoming and comfortable environment here.
What we offer:
- Career Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Individual Therapy
- EAP Counseling
Help is available for these and a variety of other concerns:
- Anxiety/Stress Management
- Depression/Mood Disorders
- Relationship problems
- Blended Families
- Behavioral Issues
- Self Esteem
- LGBTQ Issues
- School Peer Problems
- Life Transitions
- Chronic Illness
- Workplace Issues
Our philosophy at CVCA is that psychotherapy is most effective as a partnership. We will engage you in a mutual process, tailoring therapy goals to meet individual needs. You will learn to cope more effectively, and to reverse unsatisfying patterns of behavior. We want your therapy to be personal, focused, satisfying and lasting.